środa, 29 listopada 2017

Interview with Adrian R'Mante

Adrian R’Mante is an American actor, who became popular for playing Esteban Ramirez in the TV series "Suite Life". He also played episodic roles in many popular American TV shows. Now he teaches young talented actors how to develop their skills by his original project CGTV. In the interview, Adrian is talking about his "Suite Life" memories, other acting challenges and his love to dance.


You played Esteban Julio Ricardo Montoya de la Rosa Ramirez in Disney Channel's "Suite Life" for five years, counting one-time appearance in "Suite Life on Deck". What was your favourite funny situation from the set? Do you have any prop from "Suite Life" in your private collection, for example your bellboy uniform?

Unfortunately I don’t have any memorabilia but I do have great friends for life like Matt Timmons and Phill Lewis. My favorite funny moment was definitely when Esteban became rich and London had to teach him how to spend his money. Also, when Mr. Moseby lost his voice and Esteban had to imitate him.

Apart from his Spanish accent, Esteban was well-known for his kindness, loyalty and a little bit of childishness as well. Do you share any similarities with the character you played?

Well I definitely share his loyalty and kindness. One thing I hate most in life is a bully. I use to be a 9th and 10th grade high school teacher and I had a zero tolerance for bullying. Being a celebrity, I take pride in staying true to who I am and being kind to everyone I meet. To this day I have never turned down a pic or autograph.

You starred in a couple of movies and played a lot of episodic roles in popular American TV shows like "24", "JAG", "NCIS: Los Angeles" and "Hawaii Five-0". Which role was the most challenging for you to play and why?

Definitely "24" with Keifer Sutherland. I am not Middle Eastern but I had to play a Palestinian terrorist so learning the accent and being tortured by Keifer was by far my most difficult challenge but yet my most accomplished!


Not only are you a gifted actor, but you also teach others how to act as an acting teacher. You have a project called CGTV devoted to young undiscovered actors. How does this talent-searching group work and what are your biggest successes?

Being a former high school teacher, I wanted to create something that helps young talented and passionate actors. I’ve been doing this program since 2007 and I have countless success stories. However, my most recent success stories in which I played a huge role in breaking their careers is Jackson Robert Scott from the Stephen King movie, "It". He played Georgie. RJ Cyler who starred as the Blue Ranger in the recent new "Power Rangers" movie. Another one is Bex Taylor Klaus who starred in the CW show "Arrow" and MTV’s "Scream".

I know that before you became an actor, you were a very talented dancer and you took part in countless break dancing competitions. Could you tell us something more about your dancing career and favourite sports?

Well I grew up playing sports like baseball and football. I excelled pretty well at those sports but I was too short in high school. I stuck to dancing and actually won my high school talent show 3 years in a row. That alone convinced me that I was born to perform.

Next year you will star in a movie "The Adventures of Jubeez: Kid Boss" and I guess there are more amazing projects with you on the way. What can we expect from you in the foreseeable future? Do still have any unfulfilled dreams as an actor or a role that you really would love to play?

I pretty satisfied with my career. I’ve had the opportunity to work with so many big names actors and create a name of my own. My plans moving forward will be to grow my acting company and do two to three acting projects a year. I have two beautiful kids that are my main focus now so I will create an amazing future for them.


If you want to learn more about Adrian R'Mante and his project CGTV, please visit his official website:
https://www.facebook.com/AdrianRManteActor/
http://cgtv.la/curriculum/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz